NO LOCK IN CONTRACTS!
We are confident you will enjoy training with us, we do not need to lock you into any contract. In fact we are so confident that we invite you to attend a free trial class to see for yourself!
Just e-mail email@example.com to book your trial.
- On-Ramp Membership: $280 – Includes 2 weeks on-ramp and 2 months membership. On-ramp is a requirement for all members not experienced in CrossFit.
- Full Monthly Membership: $140 (post on-ramp membership period).
- 10 Pass: $160 (10 sessions of scheduled classes).
- Student Membership: $120 (note that students are still required to do on-ramp and receive the discounted on-ramp fee of $240).
- Casual Drop-in Fee: $40 (includes a CrossFit Resonate T-Shirt).
- ** NEW ** Open Gym Membership: $100 for a 10 pass or $100 per month (whichever suits).
- ** NEW ** Family Membership (husband/wife, father/son, etc) will receive a further $20 per membership discount per month, whilst they are all either full members or student members.
VISITING CROSSFITTER’S ARE WELCOME BUT ARE REQUIRED TO E-MAIL OR PHONE PRIOR TO VISITING.
Both full monthly and student memberships are required to complete 6 on-ramp sessions prior to attending scheduled classes. These on-ramp sessions are in small groups (typically 1-3 members) where the foundation movements are taught. On-ramp classes are designed to allow those new to CrossFit to transition seamlessly into classes without getting “lost”.
Full Monthly Membership – this gives you access to every class on our schedule. This includes gymnastics sessions, Olympic Lifting sessions, open gym, strongman sessions and any other dedicated classes we hold. Members can also access our dedicated CF Resonate Facebook forum and nutrition groups. All full monthly members will receive a copy of our Whole9 Nutrition Guide written specifically for CrossFit Resonate. Full monthly members will access all our specific programming via SugarWOD at no extra cost. This includes Daily WOD’s (workout of the day), Olympic Lifting and Strongman Programming.
10 Pass Membership – this gives you access to every class on our schedule. This includes gymnastics sessions, Olympic Lifting sessions, open gym, strongman sessions and any other dedicated classes we hold. Each class will cost 1 tick off your 10 pass. This option is only suitable for persons experienced with CrossFit. A 10 pass option is not available for brand new members unless they have shown a previous history in all movements. 10 Pass Members also get access to all our specific programming via SugarWOD at no extra cost. This includes the Daily WOD (workout of the day), Olympic Lifting and Strongman Programming.
Students – Full time students (including matriculation, university and high school). This is a discounted rate that offers the identical benefits of a Full Monthly Membership. Note, under 16 years of age is discounted further to $100 per month. Student members receive access to all our specific programming via SugarWOD at no extra cost. This includes the Daily WOD (workout of the day), Olympic Lifting and Strongman Programming.
Open Gym Membership – This option allows you access to the facilities during our open gym sessions (Mon - Fri 5:30pm to 6:30pm & Saturday 8am). You'll be able to use all our equipment (including strongman facilities) during this hour. Open gym members have access to the coach on duty during this time. Open gym members are given access to SugarWOD and the programming inside the box if requested. Open gym members are welcome to our Saturday Strongman Sessions.